In Melt Group we are looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer for one of our clients in the healthcare sector.
Our client is a biomedical company based in Barcelona and Boston (USA), is looking for a Hardware/firmware Engineer with a very hands-on attitude to join and lead the Product Design team.
The successful candidates will work at the forefront of applied neuroscience with a focus on bringing new technologies to bear on real-world clinical applications.
The successful candidate will lead the hardware team and continue the development of innovative non-invasive products to study and modulate human electrical brain activity.
Some of their most intense areas of work:
· Clinically ready wireless EEG and multichannel transcranial brain stimulation
· Biomarkers for neurodegenerative disease diagnosis and prognosis
· Closed-loop neuro-stimulation
Electrical/electronic/biomedical (Superior/Master) engineer or similar with at least 5 years of experience to work with our HW/FW team in the development of EEG and transcranial stimulation systems. Must have experience in analog hardware design of electrophysiological sensor devices or similar (ideally EEG and/or brain stimulation circuits); digital hardware and firmware; design, test and validation. Knowledge of medical certification procedures (ISO13485 or similar) is highly valued.
We are looking for a problem solver capable of taking ownership of development projects, that can work independently and as part of team.
The candidate will also be a great communicator capable of breaking down problems for others to understand and with an eye for the big-picture as well as the detail.
- Circuit design, both analog and digital
- Circuit simulation
- Firmware design
- Circuit verification and instrumentation
- C, C++
- Code & HW documentation and Versioning skills
- Proven experience in handover and management of designs in production
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills
- Able to support/debug system integration
- Knowledge of bio-measurement/electrophysiology
- Advanced English language skills in reading, writing and speaking