In Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, an international leader in Financial Services and Communications Company, a Regional Operations Specialist for their new office in Côte d’Ivoire.
The regional operations Specialist function plays a key role in the operations/ service quality promotion/service delivery within the client’s network. The main responsibility of the ROS is to understand, analyze, develop and improve existing processes to ensure quick, easy, and cost reduced transaction life cycle. In his role, the ROS will have to assist and support our agent partners overcome operational and technical challenges by ensuring a smooth liaison between our Agent partners and the client internal support departments, the ROS will have to answer
incoming calls / Emails from agent partners, perform service calls, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. The ROS will closely work with the Regional Operations Manager’s in the region to ensure follow up on various operations tasks and projects but also provide a view of the agents’ development areas in terms of service delivery. He/ she play a rotating resource during the absence of the Regional Operations Manager.
- Respond to agent partners inquiries.
- Handle and resolve Agent partners complaints process forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate issues.
- Perform service calls.
- Complete call reports.
- Analyze, monitor, improve processes.
- Ensure follow up and smooth liaison between the Client’s entities (IROC, Enrolments, Accounting, etc).
- Review and assist on agents/support teams, escalated cases.
- Project management:
- Projects implementation and follow up.
- Ensure comprehensive reporting and elaborate with operations team programs to improve service quality at POS.
- Learn all technical and operations responsibilities to ensure business continuity and succession planning.
- Financial Planning & Strategy.
- Deliver on Set of KPIs defined by the Global operations Team:
- Agent ramp up time
- 3+ Years Business experience in a Service oriented Company.
- 3+ Years Experience with Operation and Money Transfer business.
- 2+ Years experience with Digital Money and E- Wallets.
- 2+ Years experience in Project management.
- Familiarity with Telecom and IT.
- Familiarity with UEMOA Market and MT/Banking regulation.
Skills & Competencies required:
- Fluent in French and English. Additional languages as Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Data analysis experienced and detail oriented.
- Project management experience.
- Self motivated person and team player.
- Ability to work in a multi-country multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Bachelors Degree required.