For one of our clients, a major general contractor, Melt Group is looking for a Project Engineering Manager for Ivory Coast, with experience in large Buildings, Civil Works and Marine Works.
You will be responsible of the implementation and coordination of the technical side of a large site project and you report directly to the Project Manager. You also coordinate and manage all specific tasks in the Technical Office.
- Manage a team of technical and administrative staff and specialists (e.g. structural engineers, method engineers, logistic managers, planning manager and assistants, BIM coordinators, architects and technicians, MEP managers, hardware specialists, etc.);
- Managing the organization and planning of the site team activities in order to determine the short-term priorities of the work area and maximize quality, efficiency and continuity;
- Deal with complex and difficult customer demands;
- Other specific trades (steel structures, complex concrete prefabrication unit, etc) are applicable (related to the type of project).
- You have a Master degree in Civil Engineering;
- You have proven a track record with at least 10 years of relevant working experience within a major construction company, having managed large complex construction projects(> 200 million €) in Civil, Marine & Infrastructure Works;
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork;
- You continuously look to do things better and you anticipate problems. When a problem is detected you are able to solve it with your team;
- You possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused;
- You manage the activities of your team members, you motivate and coach them;
- You are able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- You are fluent in English and French. Speaking another language is an asset.