For one of our clients, a global leader in emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems, Melt Group is looking for a Process & Test Engineer to work in their headquarters in Luxembourg.
You will support the EMEA process burners group, a polyvalent job, combining experimental work with design and calculation. You will monitor the progress of the project from A to Z.
- Various models of Process Burner testing within customer specifications;
- Various Process burners engineering design;
- Technical Support for Aftermarket and Main jobs departments;
- Meeting with customers on site;
- Ready to travel 20% of your time.
- Chemical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer (with background in energy, fluid dynamics);
- Minimum 4 of 5 years of working experience;
- Previous experience in the Oil&Gas (Refinery, Process heaters);
- You are fluent in English, French is an asset;
- Programming skills like Java, C++, C# are preferred but not mandatory;
- CFD modelling: Fluent, Star-CCM is a plus;
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, flexible;
- Dynamic and eager to learn.
- Permanent contract.