In Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, an engineering, procurement and construction firm specialized in the O&G sector, a Project Manager for one of their projects, involving well pads, in Iraq.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Manages and supervises the engineering activities of the Project/s and defines solutions to engineering problems which may arise during construction.
- Interface with Project Managers and Clients, including attending Project meetings.
- Interface with Authorities for Permit and Land Coordinator for acquisition.
- Assign or request resources depending on Project requirements.
- Prepare reports for Project Manager consolidating progress and highlighting areas of concern.
- Identify and manage external interfaces.
- Coordinate and direct internal engineers and draughtsmen.
- Organize and manage document control activities.
- Interface and support Procurement activities by preparing Material Requisition, Technical Bid Evaluation and supplier Follow-up.
- Check drawings and other documents before issuing. Verify correctness of design and engineering data to verify completeness of the documents.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure an integrated design that meets the Project requirements.
- Coordinate with site engineers and construction manager for procurement.
- Issue Construction Documents.
- Manage design changes and technical queries, both internally and with client.
- Organize and execute engineering review, verifications and validation.
- Verify comments on documents returned from client, identify cost and schedule impact.
- Prepare As-Built documents and evaluate impact of changes.
- Prepare engineering final dossier.
- Engineering Degree.
- Good Knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- At least 12 years’ experience in engineering in O&G sector.
- At least 10 years’ experience in managerial position in similar projects.
- Good Interpersonal, strong communication skills and a highly self- motivated individual is a must.
- Competitive salary.
- Accommodation will take place in a closed camp that the company owns on the site.
- All expenses will be covered by the company.
- Rotation: 60/18 + travelling days.
- The length of the Project will be 31 months from January 2019.