Melt Group is managing a Process Engineer position for an important Italian Company, active in the Oil&Gas sector, to work on his headquarters in the area of Marche (Italy).
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work regarding the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria;
- Preparation and implementation of PFD, H&M balance, P&ID’s, and all the required process calculations and documents.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering is preferred;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector or Power Plant industrial process equipment design.
- Process simulation experience with HYSYS, Pipenet, SmartPlant P&ID or other process engineering software;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of API, ASME and Oil and Gas Companies’ standards (i.e Shell, Total, Eni);
- Sizing and selecting equipment, materials, and process systems;
- Assuming responsibility for risk assessment, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies and its related follow up;
- Interfacing with Client and vendors to define project scope, resolve technical issues, and assist with preparation of procurement documents;
- Participation in Client/contractor meetings, preparation of meeting minutes and action items lists;
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals;
- Check vendor drawings to insure design accuracy and compliance with specifications;
- Construction support activities including responding to commissioning and as built documents preparation;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Steam Engineering in power plants shall be considered a plus.