Our Client, subsidiary of a multinational company specialized in the Agroindustry, is recruiting an Internal Controller to accompany the development of its activities in Cameroon.
Under the authority of the CFO for 2 Years and after under the authority of General Manager, the Internal Controller:
- Participate in the quality approach of Operational, financial and administrative functions, make the evaluation of risk management policy regarding Financial, operational, legal and fiscal activities as well as in the analyses and studies to be done for decisions making.
- Access the internal control system and identify the risks the company is faced with and proposes actions to mitigate them in order to assure the optimization of the management processes.
As such, he will bring a capacity to identify the weaknesses, and make recommendations. Put concrete actions follow-up in place.
- Bring a methodological support and propose an action plan after the implementation of the internal control.
- Put in place the internal control system of all the company activities (mapping of the processes and risks, yearly internal audit plan, …).
- Conception and writing of the procedures according to risks level and the priorities given by the Management;
- Assure the operational, accounting and financial internal control in relation with all the departments of the Company.
- Participate in the definition of the Key performance indicators, guarantee their reliability and assure the way of their follow-up.
- Help in the decision making by producing studies and analyses of impact.
- Assure the update of the internal control procedures, and then perform the periodic and systematic audit of the operations representing the area of risks.
- Follow and analyze the evolution of the accounting, taxes and financial regulations and establish a reference documentation.
- Propose the orientations of an annual Audit plan after the deployment of internal control system: working program, tools, methods and charter.
- Lead missions of internal audit: mainly audits of organization and process.
- Enhance reliability and organize the data used to answer to the various inquiries and the demands of information coming from the outside, pilot the process of collection of these data.
- Identify the new requirements regarding procedures of the company (accountants, financiers…).
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business, Finance, Audit or similar.
- At least 4 years of experience in Finance/Audit.
- Knowledge of general accounting, budgeting.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- English – Intermediate.
- Skills in quality approach and audit.
- Have some knowledge on the administrative, budgetary and financial rules.
- Know the methods and the tools of the management by the quality.
- Conduct and support of the change.
- Project management animation of networks.
- Production of dashboards, studies, implementation of alerts and indicators.
- Good communication skills (excellent in writing and speaking).
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork.