In HSD – Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, LNG Shipping Company, FLNG Marine Operators for a project in Cameroon.
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting the FLNG Lead Marine Operator the Marine Operator performs all work, as directed, in accordance with the Operations Management System.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of supply boats, including bunkering operations.
- Prepare data for entry into CMMS.
- Operate all cranes, gantries and derricks in a safe and controlled manner.
- Ensure that for any lifting operation, the correct portable lifting equipment is selected and inspected prior to be being used.
- Have an appropriate understanding and awareness of the Company Operations Management System.
- Muster as per the requirements of the Emergency Response Plan.
- Comply with the Permit to Work system and related procedures.
- Report all accidents, incidents, near misses and dangerous occurrences.
- Attend Weekly Marine Department Safety Meetings and the Facility General Safety Meeting (monthly).
- Have a good working knowledge of the CMMS System.
- Technician’s degree and minimum 2-3 years of experience in industrial operations and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of offshore experience.
- FPSO and Crane experience.
- Offshore COC.
- Seaman Book.
- Basic Safety Training.
- Sea Services Certificate.