In Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, world leader in information technology and security systems, a Finance & Administration Manager who, reporting administratively to the General Manager and on financial and accounting matters to the CFO and Corporate Treasurer, will be responsible for the overall management of the financial operations for the country office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accounting records for the operations are kept up to date.
- Coordinate auditing process with company external auditors.
- Hire, train and supervise two accounting staff.
- Perform banking transactions.
- Prepare payroll and process all local payroll taxes.
- Ensure all transactions comply with organizational policies and procedure as well as local laws.
- Prepare monthly invoices for airline companies.
- Collect airline company fees.
- Follow up and report accounts receivables to headquarters.
- Prepares monthly financial reports as well as year-end financial reports for headquarters.
- Manage petty cash.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Keep up to date on current trends, practices, and developments in the accounting and finance profession.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from an accredited institution. CA, CPA, CMA or equivalent is strongly desired.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Minimum seven years professional experience.
- MS Office and ERP accounting system.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing a new accounting software system strongly desired.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, maintain a professional image, pay close attention to details and manage deadlines.
- Salary according to the position and the conjuncture of the country of destination.
- Company paid health benefits.
- 7 weeks’ paid vacation.
- 3 fly tickets per year.
- Paid housing and transportation.