Melt Group is managing a Contract Manager position for an important Korean Company, to work on a Metro project in Vietnam.
You will be part of the Infrasturcture Division on the project.
Role & responsabilities
- Manage a team of technical and administrative staff and specialists (e.g. Structural Engineers, Method Engineers, Logistic Managers, Planning Manager and Assistants, BIM Coordinators, Architects and Technicians, MEP Managers, Hardware Specialists, etc.);
- Managing the organization and planning of the site team activities in order to determine the short-term priorities of the work area and maximize quality, efficiency and continuity;
- Deal with complex and difficult customer demands;
- Other specific trades (steel structures, complex concrete prefabrication unit, etc) are applicable (related to the type of project).
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying;
- Knowledge of Contract, Claims and Dispute resolution with various international standard in construction project;
- Knowledge of Quantity Surveying, establishing Cost and Budget Control;
- MS office (Excel, Word, Power point, Project) / Primavera 6 (Understanding mechanism);
- Working experience (Contractor side) in Metro (MRT, LRT) project, or Underground Works: TBM Tunnel, NATM Tunnel, Station (Structure), Cavern etc.;
- At least 15 years’ working experience in Civil Works Field;
- At least 10 years’ working experience as Contract Manager;
- Excellent English and Communication skills.
- 1 year of contract period (extendable);
- Air ticket in Economy class: Mobilization/Demobilization/The said leave;
- Transportation between Site and Accommodation will be provided by Company;
- Accomodation/Meal/VISA provided by the company;
- Transportation allowance will be given apart from the salary.