Melt Group is looking for a Business Development Manager for an important Spanish Company to work in Saudi Arabia. Our client is an industrial and independent group, specialized in engineering, design and manufacture of heavy equipment.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or any related field of engineering;
- Experience working in the Water and Energy sectors;
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role in GCC countries;
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Full professional proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Expat contract + accomodation, car, health insurance, medical care, flights and all expenses paid by the company.