In Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, Spanish engineering company specialized in electrical and renewable energy projects with projects throughout Africa, a Bid Engineer.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical writing input for pre-qualifications and tender submissions.
- Preparation of project programmes.
- Developing and assisting with project planning.
- Reviewing contract documents.
- Assisting our design and procurement teams.
- Developing value engineering solutions.
- Researching for submissions.
- Assisting our project management teams.
- Promotion of the company.
- Carry out any other reasonable request made by line manager to support departmental or company objectives.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent subject.
- Have 2 years of experience in proposal / tendering role in the company of a similar field preferred.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment and within a matrix organization.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- MS Office and ERP accounting system.
- Strong independent worker.
- Good communication skills.
The position will be based in Madrid (Spain).