Our client is a professional services organization focused on solving business problems caused by the proliferation and diversification of data in large enterprises.
- Key design lead in print projects. Gathers and qualifies functional and technical requirements.
- Functions as lead print solution architect. May collaborate with a dedicated architect in larger implementations.
- Designs and develops application code that loads data and images from PIM (or other sources) and transforms into Adobe InDesign compatible format via priint:comet plug-in architecture.
- Performs product data modeling and implements connection to PIM.
- Installation and configuration of print solutions in client environment.
- Collaborates with test leads to document, plan and execute solution testing.
- Trains client personnel for solution adoption and transfer of ownership.
- Leads client in definition of processes and workflows for print asset creation.
- Experience in application programming – C/C++ and Java application development experience preferred
- Experience using SQL – MS SQL Server or Oracle relational database technology is required, knowledge of its use in commercial product information management systems is a plus
- Understanding or Product Information Management (PIM) system concepts and operations, Including but not limited to: Informatica MDM & PIM, Stibo, Riversand and Oracle
- Demonstrable Adobe CC user skills including InDesign and Photoshop for catalog creation and photo retouching
- Experience using RESTful web services to integrate dissimilar enterprise systems
- Experience and/or interest in the digital publishing process for the creation of data-driven catalogs, brochures, and sales flyers
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program. Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-time position
- Competitive base salary plus attractive bonus program that does not limit bonus potential
- Full benefits
- Paid training and technical certification
- Exciting career path with excellent potential for advancement.