In Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, Spanish multinational engineering company, a Site Manager with proven experience in high voltage electrical installations to join their team on a project in Ghana.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As responsible for the project assigned, the main responsibilities for the position will be:
- Coordinate regular project meetings to ensure the correct delivery of the project. Attendance of Interface meetings, Reviews, Audits and other meetings as required.
- Ensure compliance with the Safety and Environmental Requirements at work site.
- Management of quality control and risks.
- Follow up of the project schedule, coordinating local subcontractors in order to achieve project milestones smoothly. Monitor construction activities with regular safety tours and provide progress reports to the Client.
- Management of project budgets and project variations with the assistance of the Project Director, as well as development of forecast and cash flow.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven experience with subcontractor’s and supplier’s management.
- Technical competence in site management, with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Coordination of material and human resources at site.
- Degree in electrical or civil engineering.
- English will be required. Spanish will be positively evaluated.
- Proactive and able to work in teams.
- Independent and committed to company’s targets.