Melt Group’s client is a major player in the construction industry, based in Brussels (Belgium) with a strong international footprint. To strenghten its Engineering team, they are looking for a Senior Planning Engineer.
They are offering a permanent contract with Belgian salary package.
- Prepare a detailed planning;
- Resource and cost loading if applicable;
- Detailed site related schedules (spreadsheets);
- Working with software packages such as Primavera P6 or higher, MS Project, TILOS, Sketchup, Acrobat, etc;
- Risk management;
- Document control management and KPI’s;
- Earned value management;
- Probabilistic Planning;
- Resource management and KPI’s;
- Weekly and monthly review and reporting;
- Reporting to client and consultants;
- Reporting to the technical office in general and production of shopdrawings and submittals specific;
- Reporting to the construction management and teams;
- Reporting to the procurement department;
- Follow up progress status, updates and productivity through daily reports.
- You have a degree in Civil Engineering;
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience of which 3 as a Senior Planning Engineer;
- You have worked on complex building & infrastructures;
- You have a good knowledge in MS Project or Primavera;
- Knowledge of TILOS, Autocad & sketchup is an asset;
- You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork;
- You equally possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind and you are client focused;
- You are fluent in English, French or Dutch.