Our client is a professional services organization focused on solving business problems caused by the proliferation and diversification of data in large enterprises.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs tier II support for Managed Services customers- quickly discerns and prioritizes all incoming requests and tickets.
- Provides technical assistance and problem resolution for customers requesting assistance on application or system related issues or questions.
- Demonstrates a commitment to increasing customer satisfaction. Delivers friendly, courteous service to clients.
- Responsible for following up on all open and/or overdue tickets assuring a resolution in a timely manner.
- Maintains information within a knowledge-based computer system. Includes data entry of commonly reported problems, questions, and known resolutions and troubleshooting steps.
- Provides on-call support during off hours and weekends
- Gathers and qualifies functional and technical requirements. Vets design, development and unit testing results with clients for validation.
- Collaborates with test leads to document, plan and execute solution testing.
General Skills & Aptitudes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, self-direction, and discipline
- Critical thinking skills and a strong analytical mindset.
- Experience and technical configuration skills with Master Data Management (MDM) and/or Product Information Management (PIM) principles, data and technologies. Including but not limited to: Informatica MDM & PIM, Stibo, Riversand and Oracle.
- Experience with digital media assets for retail products or consumer packaged goods, such as product marketing images, videos and content.
- Experience and skills with relational databases and SQL, especially Oracle and MS SQL Server. Must have the ability to analyze database structures, data and troubleshoot errors/issues and performance.
- Exposure to e-commerce solutions a plus (Demandware, Hybris, Magento)
- Experience in data modeling with high level understanding of data integration, both real-time and batch.
- Understanding of data quality and governance solutions. Technical experience a plus.
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Working knowledge of XML